Thursday, May 1, 2014

The biggest dream

Lots of dreams play around in my imagination...taking me to different places times feelings...im longing to touch them all in reality and see them become real....a beautiful rainy day and colorful flowers around me...Im really excited and energetic today to run after that butterfly and see where it goes...to smell the air and dance with the wind...
Walking under the rain singing and laughing with my favorite hazelnut ice blended...getting totally wet and cold...aahh my soul is breathing...I am a free bird...
Above all my dreams, I have a dream worth all these moments...a thirst, a desire, a passion...all the beauties of the world in the same feeling...as drops of rain fall on me, Im looking at the sky...I want you...I want to fall in love...no matter what it takes...no matter where I go, what I do, I long for you...to meet you...to feel you...to cry happy tears...you are the one who owns my heart and you see me through good and bad, happy and sad...you fill me...though Im not worthy enough....God, this passion is yours...Im yours...I belong with You...

1 comment: