Sunday, January 11, 2015

The ending or The beginning

I am finite....so are all the people and things around me....that means I and everything in my life (and life itself) have an ending....Everyday we are getting closer to that ending....But is everything going to end?....Or is it actually a beginning...A grand beginning....perhaps we are now sleeping and in illusion....perhaps The Beginning is when we wake up to the real life...perhaps with death comes real life....
No....not everything ends....only physical things end....if you have chosen to be purely a physical being, you are going to end....
~~~
But nay, I am not merely a physical being.... I have chosen....man's choice either saves him or destroys him....that's why he is given freedom....freedom is not to be taken for granted....I have chosen....I am living not for physical reasons....but for a Great Reason....He, I belong to, and to Him I shall return....I am a spiritual being, part of me is physical (which is going to end) but my soul shall live on forever...
~~
(note: death is beautiful and a beginning, however, we are not to choose when, how, or where we die...the reason I point this out is because I am not in anyway promoting voluntary death..that's a major sin in Islam)....

No comments:

Post a Comment