Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Miracles do happen!

I was so fortunate that last night to my surprise my files could be retrieved all safely, praise be to God...its a simple thing yet not simple at all..I make a mistake, fall in despair regretful of how I let the hard disk drop at of my hands...and all the files lost...and then a few hours later everything is back in front of me...and Im happy again...so what is really in my control? My happiness ? My sadness ? The things I have and belong to me ? The people I love ? Or me...do I have complete control over me?....or perhaps...am in in complete power over my things and my surroundings?...no...although I may think at times I am in power and I am great...but really to what degree is that true?....If an earthquake comes tomorrow and my house is all destroyed, or if I happen to be on the beach when a tsunami hits...am I really that great? Can I even be sure whether I live another moment?...it just reminds me of this verse:
 O mankind! A parable has been made, so listen to it: Verily, those on whom you call besides God, cannot create a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are the seeker and the sought   Quran 22:73

No comments:

Post a Comment