Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's not all about me...

Sometimes I'm so much into my own world, that I fail to recognise others'...that they have a world too...that their thoughts, perceptions, ideas, understanding, is all different...and they, just like me, have the right to that...
Sometimes I suddenly stop and tell myself: wait wait, maybe you need to stop thinking about you and your needs for a bit and consider what the person in front of you is going through...what does he/she need and what is he/she thinking about...how can you care for them and what can you do for the person...specially if thats a family member or a friend you treasure...
Today I realized it all again...I didnt notice...when I think I know a person so well and then suddenly boom! No I dont...how much do I really know? How much time did I spend knowing them for who they are actually?...and I felt sorry...but it isnt too late...
I'm usually not a selfish person, yet again there are moments I drown deep in my own world...

No comments:

Post a Comment