Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nothing is absolute...

Moods change...we change...times change...habits, wants, and needs change...our views, expectations, perceptions, hopes, dreams, and even beliefs change...
One day we are so happy and everythings right...the moods great, energy at its best with lots of excitement and love...
One day it feels as if there is no hope left...the day is long, and feels dreadful, tears are falling, and your hearts aching, nothings going right and you dont know what to do...
It's just a cycle...of ups and downs...
So what does really matter, if we are all headed towards so much of change...
They say when your feeling any of the two extremes ( too happy or too sad ) make a visit to the cemetery...it will neutralize your mood as it reminds you that nothing is really important because no matter what, you'll end up under the ground like all the people who have died...no matter what situation youre going through, what is hurting you, or why youre feeling over the top, youre still gonna end up there...
Going to the cemetery makes my mind silent....I think about death....that it may come to me any moment....am I ready?...am I living the way I would if I knew I dont have much time left?...would I lament so much over small things and lose my chances and precious time if I knew when my time is up?...
Another question that knocks...how can I help make the death experience the best and the easiest it could be?...no matter what you believe to be true about God and the purpose of life, Im sure you agree that being a good person helps...being in a way I wont regret...
Nothing remains...sadness, happiness, days nights, all pass...
For me, its about this verse...

"What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the Home in the Hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will ye not then understand?" (Quraan 6:32)

No comments:

Post a Comment