Monday, May 19, 2014

The greatest supporter in the worlds

Dear God, Im caught guilty...of having this big dream...that I would find impossible if I didnt have you...so many times you have made impossibles possible for me...showing me that nothing is impossible when you want it for me...althoughy im an unworthy forgetful and sinful servant of yours...but you give not because of who I am but because of who you are...not because you need me, but because you love me...thank you...im privileged to have you and come to you for everything...I have a big dream that seems far away but I have a reallly greater God who is close...very close..so I ask, please help me realise my dream if its good for me...or help me be happy if it didnt come true because it wasnt good for me...I have no fear, no worry, no regret for I have a supporter who loves me endlessly...I am comforted...

No comments:

Post a Comment