Monday, May 5, 2014

A peek through my daily journal

I write a lot sometimes..I plan, set goals, make lists, reflect on my feelings and the past events, describe memories in detail, envision my dreams and hopes, take out my confusion on paper, struggle with words, take notes of whatever I learn and find interesting, try to understand what is holding me back shuffling through my mind...all with words...of course privately in many small notebooks and papers all around my room, stuck on the walls, piled up on my desk, sometimes folded inside the books I used to read, or lost in a corner of my bag to be found later..
I keep a separate journal in which I write only about who I want and wish to be as a person always...and updating it everyday helps in knowing exactly what I'm after...sooo, here's what I wrote today...(the words are as they come to my mind; when you write for you, there is no reason to follow any order, or need to make perfect sense....just freely write it out as it flows)...

I am
peaceful, happy, strong, forgiving,
non-judgmental, patient, physically-fit.

I am

educated, sensible, mature, wise, kind.

I am

determined, beautiful, attractive, cute.

I am 

a doer, an achiever, adventurous, excited.

I am 

just, charismatic, humble, helpful, lovely.

I am 

a gift, a role model, a servant of God, 
a visitor in the world.

I am 

perseverant, diligent, hard-working,
caring, sympathetic.

I am 

a family person, a lover, a leader.

I am

a person with purpose,
on a way to please God.



In the same journal, I note 10 reasons I'm happy that day...from small things like a smile from a friend to big things like having no physical pain or submitting that article I've been working on for a while....all need to be mentioned so I don't take anything for granted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment