Saturday, May 10, 2014

That which happens is not accidental

I've been through it many times...when I have my own plans and think any other way would hurt...but life has proven many things wont go according to my plans...and although it hurts at times, I cant deny that what I abhor, may actually be good for me to experience...
I was hurt by somebody a few days ago...
Thinking that the person is not good anymore and I was mistaken...but last night, a thought came to me...if it wasnt for being hurt, I wouldnt have known how wrong I have been...I wouldnt have known who I was going to trust...and I would have gone the wrong way...
So I felt thankful for the person who hurt me...
Sometimes what we think is good for us is not good indeed and what we think is bad for us is actually good...could be a wake-up call, a reminder, or any other lesson we have to learn to move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment