Saturday, July 26, 2014

Time to Re-start

Some days, you just can't do it...just can't focus and can't be as productive as you wish to be, as you planned...all you want is to not think, to just breathe...when I'm like that, there is a sad feeling too, from somewhere in my heart...it's lack of interest to do anything and a feeling of melancholy....
Whenever my phone slows down, I restart it...so do I when my mind is in that mood...I feel like we tend to open many small 'tabs' here and there in our minds and we fill it with different unnecessary thoughts and worries and anxieties that after a while, it can't take it anymore...then I know, it's time for a restart...I need to take a moment and close all the tabs...and see what I've been consciously and unconsciously telling myself...
The mind is a complex thing...it obeys what it is told...it becomes what you put in it often...it becomes your thoughts...and we sometimes forget that...to take time to clean it, to organize it, to let it breathe....
I restart by thinking about all that's been lingering on my mind for a while...yes thinking about them again to figure out why they matter, and what is not solved...I write down all the issues, problems, worries, or anything in my journal, then I compromise with myself...I make peace with all the situations I can't solve and I forget all the ones that are unimportant...I plan for the unfinished tasks and deadlines...so basically, I need to take time for my mind...and then, I feel refreshed....and I thank God for when I remember He is near me all the time, I am filled with all the love in the world...some days, it's okay to take it slowly and give yourself more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment